EFCO DECK is a single-post handset shoring system for elevated poured in-place concrete slabs. The EFCO DECK is a good solution to handle slab construction where crane-handled large deck systems are not practical or in some cases, not allowed. All EFCO DECK components are made of high-strength galvanized steel and aluminum. This provides a lightweight and durable system that requires little or no clean-up between uses. With a pre-planned design, the EFCO DECK system is the best solution for elevated poured-in-place concrete slabs.
The system is designed for:
- 2,10 m to 4,50 m (7′-0″ to 15′-0″) floor to ceiling heights.
- Up to 300 mm (12″) nominal slab thicknesses.
- Requires minimal labor for setting and stripping.
- Drop Heads for quick and easy release of Primary and Secondary beams and plywood deck.
- Quick and easy 6 mm (1/4″) release of the initial post loads. Patent applied for.
- 1,80 m x 2,40 m (6′-0″ x 8′-0″) maximum post spacing; requires 25% fewer posts.
- A mono-plane system of primary and secondary support beams with a plywood deck.